THE PARALEGAL CERTIFICATION
THE PARALEGAL CERTIFICATION
From Advanced Technical Career College Gets You Ready and Confident for a Successful Legal Career.
Sign up for ATCC's Paralegal Certification and get off to a flying start as a paralegal.
Learn legal terms and phrases. Become acquainted with the different kinds of laws and legal systems of the United States. Get trained in the analysis and investigation of cases. Become adept at writing legal documents. Achieve all this and a lot more with the ATCC Paralegal Certification now.
Paralegal Certification Syllabus Overview
Module 1: Introduction to Law and Legal Systems
- Overview of the legal system, court structure, and branches of law
- Understanding the role of paralegals in legal practice
Module 2: Legal Research and Writing
- Conducting legal research using primary and secondary sources
- Drafting legal documents, memos, and briefs
Module 3: Civil Litigation and Procedures
- Understanding civil litigation processes and procedures
- Assisting in the preparation of pleadings, motions, and discovery
Module 4: Criminal Law and Procedure
- Basics of criminal law, investigation, and court procedures
- Assisting in criminal case preparation and trial support
Module 5: Contract Law and Business Entities
- Overview of contract law principles and business entities
- Drafting and reviewing contracts, agreements, and business documents
Module 6: Real Estate and Property Law
- Understanding real estate transactions and property law
- Assisting in real estate closings, title searches, and lease agreements
Module 7: Family Law and Estate Planning
- Basics of family law, divorce proceedings, and estate planning
- Assisting in the preparation of wills, trusts, and probate documents
Module 8: Legal Ethics and Professional Responsibility
- Ethical considerations in the legal profession
- Professional conduct, confidentiality, and conflicts of interest
Module 9: Technology in the Legal Field
- Utilizing legal software, databases, and e-discovery tools
- Electronic filing and management of legal documents
Module 10: Practical Application and Internship
- Hands-on experience in a legal setting under supervision
- Applying learned skills in legal research, writing, and case preparation
Career Prospects for Life Coaches
The demand for paralegals has been on the rise for many years now and is projected to maintain the momentum for many years to come. In its latest estimates, the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) projects the employment of paralegals to grow 14 percent from 2021 to 2031, which is a lot faster than the average for all occupations.
To reduce their costs and make legal services more affordable for their clients, law firms are increasingly delegating tasks that were performed by entry-level lawyers to paralegals. At the same time, many large corporations are also growing the size of their in-house legal departments to cut costs. This means that the scope of employment for paralegals is expanding from the traditional law firm setting to the more unconventional corporate setting.
On the salary front, paralegals make $56,230 per year or $27.03 per hour on average. The highest 10 percent easily earn upwards of $90,000 annually.
for just $699.99.
ABOUT THE COURSEPARALEGAL CERTIFICATION -
This online Paralegal Course will equip you with all the knowledge and skills you need to succeed as a paralegal. Please see the Syllabus section for the complete details of the chapters covered.
For taking this course, you need internet access, an e-mail account, and any web browser.
The fee is all-inclusive, and includes the in-depth Paralegal Courseware, exam fee, hard copy certificate and mailing charges.
Most people take 2-4 weeks to complete the course studying 1-2 hours a day.
In case you fail the exam, you can re-attempt the exam for $10 up to three times.
The certification can be renewed after one year by paying a fee of $30. You will receive a new hard copy certificate upon renewal.
Yes, you can access your study material at any point of time after successfully completing the certification.